- All products are added to your cart.
The Boozyshop Complexion Sponge ensures that you can perfectly apply your foundation and concealer in a professional way. Before applying foundation or concealer, moisten the sponge first, so that not too much product is absorbed. Apply the foundation in a dabbing motion for best results.
You can also use this multifunctional sponge to apply powder! You get the best result when you keep the sponge dry. This sponge is 100% latex free .
- 100% latex free
- can be used both dry and wet
- suitable for foundation, concealer and powder
- crazy pink color
How to use:
- Use the convex side of the sponge to apply foundation to the larger areas of your face such as your forehead, cheeks, and chin.
- Use the pointed side to apply cream contour under the cheekbones and on the forehead.
- The diagonally cut side of the make-up sponge is perfect for applying concealer under the eyes or for lining around the lips, for example.
Tip! : For the durability of the sponge and a perfect result, do not make long rubbing movements on the face.
Always keep the make-up sponge in a well-ventilated place at room temperature to avoid suffocation of the foam.
The sponge should be cleaned weekly to optimize its life. Use for this:
- Lukewarm water
- Shampoo or a brush cleanser
Hold the make-up sponge together with the shampoo under the lukewarm water and then squeeze out the moisture. Repeat this until the make-up sponge is clean.
NOTE: Do not clean the make-up sponge by rubbing it over a surface, this can tear the materials.